What will you need to make yourself a spiced mocha latte?
- One extra bold k cup. It doesn't matter what brand you have for this, just that it is extra bold and a brand that you like and can trust to make a good cup of coffee.
- Four ounces of milk. It can be skim, one percent, two percent, whole, etc. Many recipes call for having skim milk but that is entirely up to you. You have whole milk? Use whole milk, it's your latte!
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- A quarter teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Two tablespoons (yes, tablespoons, not teaspoons) of chocolate syrup. Now, again, use whatever brand you like. We do prefer you use syrup over chocolate powder for sake of ease and taste.
- Whipped cream. This can be a tub or a can. It will be for decoration.
- A milk frother. The frother will make the milk a nice texture and warm.
- A mug. Try to get one that can hold around 14 ounces.
- A cinnamon stick. This is also for decoration, you can use ground cinnamon for decoration and a bit of flavor if you don't happen to have cinnamon sticks on hand.
Are you ready to brew?
- Brew your k cup in your coffee machine into your mug.
- As the coffee brews, prep the milk in your frother, watch this step carefully.
- Once your coffee is ready to go, stir in your half teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Stir in your quarter teaspoon of nutmeg. Make sure your cinnamon and nutmeg are stirred in well, not clumpy.
- Add in your two tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- Now is the hard part, add in your frothed milk. Do this gradually so you don't splash all over since both the milk and coffee are hot.
- Top it all off with whipped cream, as much as you want.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on top or sprinkle cinnamon or chocolate powder for decoration.
- Enjoy your latte from your single cup coffee.