The drink we will discuss today is the cafe latte. What you will need for this single cup coffee recipe is nothing crazy or going to cost you a fortune:
- One extra bold coffee K cup.
- Four ounces of milk (you can use skim, one percent, two percent, or whole. This will just make more or less creamy).
- Milk frother.
- Sweetener (you don't need this if you want less sugar. You can also use a sugar substitute).
- A mug (try to get a larger one, like a 14 ounce mug).
Once you have all your ingredients ready, then go ahead and start making the treat.
- Brew your k cup into your mug.
- While that is brewing, grab your milk and milk frother and heat up your milk with the frother. This will give it a nice consistency.
- Once the coffee is done brewing and is ready, mix in your milk that has been warmed by the frother.
- Add in any sugar or sugar substitute (if you want to) and season to taste.