What will you need for the White Chocolate Latte?
- 1 Extra bold coffee k cup (you can use whatever flavor or brand that you want, just go for the extra bold so it packs a nice coffee flavor with all the other ingredients in the drink.
- 4 ounces of skim milk (you can actually use 1 percent, 2 percent, whole, whatever you have on hand, it doesn't have to be skim).
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream (it can come from a can or a tub)
- A milk frother
- A mug (this was a given)
Once you have your ingredients and tools, you are ready to get started.
- The first step is to put the two tablespoons of white chocolate chips in the 14 ounce mug (you want the bigger mug because you're going to be putting all that other stuff in the mug besides coffee).
- Once you have done that, you can go ahead and brew your single cup coffee into your mug. The heat from the coffee will melt the chocolate chips in your mug and start to naturally mix it all together.
- As the coffee is brewing, go ahead and prep the milk in the frother (this will give it an airy texture and heat it up as well.
- Once the coffee is done brewing, pour the frothed milk into the mug and then stir it all together (stir until the chips are melted).
- Once it is all stirred together, top the drink off with your whipped cream. Put on as much as you want, it's your drink.
- If you want to sprinkle on some cinnamon, chocolate powder, or drizzle on some syrup, go for it.