The ingredients you will need for this drink are simple and easy, you should not need to run to the store unless you have run out of one of these things:
- One extra bold k cup coffee
- one french vanilla k cup coffee
- 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup (it will also work to use caramel topping, just thin it a little)
- Half and half creamer (does not matter what brand you use, as long as it's half and half creamer)
- Sweetener (this is entirely optional; it can be whatever sweetener you want to use like brown sugar, sugar, sugar substitute, etc).
- Whipped cream (tub or can, both work great)
- A mug… obviously. Try to get one that can hold at least 16 ounces.
Now that you have your ingredients together, let's get started:
- Brew the extra bold k cup in your coffee maker into your large mug. If you want to brew the french vanilla first, go for it!
- Brew the french vanilla k cup, or, if you brewed this one first, naturally you would now brew your extra bold coffee.
- Mix the coffee together to ensure a nice, equal mixture.
- Add your half and half creamer.
- Mix in any sweetener you wish to use, if you are not using any, that's cool too!
- Stir in a touch of the caramel syrup.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle on caramel syrup.