The recipe is incredibly easy to make, it only has four ingredients; all of these ingredients will likely be in your kitchen already.
- Medium Roast coffee K-Cup - This can be dark or light roast if you prefer one of those. I like the medium roast best here because the amount of coffee flavor from the medium roast is a perfect fit.
- Cinnamon (ground)- This will be used both as part of the coffee itself and as decoration. Whatever brand you like best will be great, my friends.
- Honey- You can use another sweetening agent if you would like. Honey is a big favorite in my house so that's what I like to use. It does add a certain "Fall" flavor.
- Whipped cream- This is only for decoration so it is entirely optional. If you use it, using the kind from the spray can works much easier.
Now that we have the ingredients, let's start making the cup of deliciousness.
- Sprinkle some of the cinnamon into the bottom of your cup before you brew your K-Cup coffee into it. If you are using traditional drip coffee or a french press, then you can add it to the grounds before you brew.
- Once your coffee is brewing, heat up your milk. I use the microwave but you can also use the stove.
- Once the milk is warm, sprinkle some cinnamon to this too. Now, add in some honey. Both the cinnamon and the honey are to taste, so add in as much as you want. Give this a nice stir with a whisk (this will make it frothy).
- Pour in the coffee. Mix in your milk mixture from before and stir it again (you don't have to use the whisk again if you don't want).
- Top the coffee with whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
Now you have an amazing coffee in you mug. Be sure to shop Coffeevines for you coffee needs! We ship quickly and right to your door. No hassle shopping that can be done from anywhere.