The ingredients you will need are:
- 1 coffee K-Cup of your choice. It can be whatever blend or brand that you like. I personally like to use the Starbucks Caffe Verona K-Cup.
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup of warmed milk
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream
Now that we have the wonderfully easy ingredients ready to go, we are able to get to making the coffee!
- Brew your K-Cup in your machine into a 16 ounce mug.
- Warm the milk in the microwave but do not do so much that it boils. So a couple minutes.
- After that, add in the 2 tablespoons of maple syrup into your mug.
- Mix in the 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder. Mix this all together a few times and make sure they blend well.
- Mix in the milk. Stir.
- Top it off with the whipped cream and sprinkle on some of the cocoa powder, if you have any left over.