Coffee. A cup of coffee. Now, I find that taking the time to make an ordinary cup of coffee something special does not have to be a huge ordeal. This K-Cup coffee recipe is easy to make and will wow your tastebuds and your party guests.
What you will need:
- 1 extra bold coffee K-Cup -- this can be whatever brand of coffee that you like, just make sure it is indeed extra bold.
- 4 ounces of skim milk
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- A milk frother-- If you do not have this, then get heavy whipping cream and use a whisk on it for a while until it gets nice and airy.
Now what? Now, we get to make the coffee. It is easy, trust me.
- Put 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chips into a 14 ounce mug
- Brew the single cup coffee into that same mug
- Froth the milk
- Stir the coffee until the chocolate chips are melted
- Mix in the frothed milk (if you use a frother, be careful because it will be hot)
- Top that loveliness off with whipped cream
This coffee drink will both delight you and make the night even more exciting. It'll make the night go from, "Wow, it's almost midnight…" to "Wow! It's almost midnight!"
Short on K-Cups in your home or office? Buy coffee from Coffeevines and get your coffee delivered to you ASAP with fast & easy shipping.
Not a fan of K-Cups? Consider someone you know who might be.