The base ingredients:
- 3 cups of any combo of milk (your choice of milk)
- 4 tbsp of your favorite sugar for sweet cream
- Choose a milk that does not have any hormones, antibiotics, and GMO-fed dairy in it
- You can also use soy milk, rice milk, or almond milk.
- Less processed sugar, the better. You can also use substitutes like Stevia or raw/organic honey.
- Flavor: Chose any of the flavors listed below. Mix them into the base of 1.5 cups of milk and 1.5 cups of cream.
- Mocha java: 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, 4 tbsp of brown sugar
- Mexican mocha java: 2 tbsp of cocoa, 4 tbsp of brown sugar, and 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Gingerbread: 2 tsp of molasses, 2 tbsp of brown sugar, 1/2 tsp ginger, clove, and cinnamon
- Almond toffee: 5 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of almond extract
- Vanilla latte: 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 4 tbsp of sugar
- Mocha mint: 2 tbsp of cocoa, 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract, 4 tbsp of sugar
- Cinnamon roll: 2 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 4 tbsp of brown sugar, and a pinch of salt
- Cherry amaretto: 1 tbsp of almond extract, 4 tbsp of sugar, and 1 tsp of cherry extract
- Chocolate raspberry: 4 tbsp of seedless raspberry jelly, 2 tbsp of sugar
- Salted caramel: 6 tbsp brown sugar, pinch of salt
- Bring it all to a slow simmer- mix in the sweetener and the flavoring into your milk and slowly bring the mixture to a simmer and steams slightly (do not let it come to a boil). Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool. Once it is cool, place it in the fridge.
GIF source: http://wherethecontrailsgo.tumblr.com