- Keeps your reproductive systems feeling good. For the gentlemen, it has been seen in studies done in 2011 that coffee helps lower the risk of prostate cancer. For the ladies, it can help lower the risk of endometrial cancer.
- Helps lower the risk of type 2 diabetes. A 2012 health study found that there is a compound in coffee that assists in blocking a substance in the body that is responsible for the development of diabetes; the substance is called islet amyloid polypeptide.
- Keeps the noodle strong. Noodle? You know, the nickname for the brain? Well in a recent medical study, it was found that coffee helps ward of dementia and Alzheimer's. Coffee has also shown in studies that it can help keep you happy by smelling it, assuming you like the smell.
- Helps keep the colon moving. After some surgeries, especially on the colon, the bowel movements can be a bit slow. Well, coffee has proven to stimulate this area and keep things running.
- Skin's friend. A cancer research journal published a study that mentioned how coffee has the antioxidants that help ward off perhaps the most common form of skin cancer, Basal Cell Carcinoma.
If you are a coffee lover, then enjoy that cup and know it has some health benefits; remember that moderation is also key. If you enjoy K-cup coffee and want to be able to purchase your favorite brands in K-cup form from anywhere in the country, then contact Coffeevines - an online coffee retailer and online coffee distributor of single cup coffee.