So to help you out, we researched a fantastically simple yet delicious recipe for an iced tea that is made from K-cup iced tea. As usual, the ingredients in this recipe are easy and are likely things you already have around your kitchen; if you do have to run to the store, they are easy to get and cheap. It's not like you'll have to order off the internet and shipped from Bangladesh.
Here are the ingredients and tools you will need for this recipe:
- A nice tall 12 ounce glass
- Ice ( of course, but had to say it)
- Citrus of some kind (lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit. Lemon or lime will work best, though)
- Sugar or artificial sweetener (if you like it a little sweet)
- Mint leaves (optional but adds a nice taste and look)
- Iced tea K-cup (does not matter what brand or what kind of tea, just use whatever kind is your favorite.)
Now that you have your ingredients and tools ready to go, here is how you make your delicious beverage.
- Fill your 12 ounce glass with ice. Put in as much ice as you would like, whether a lot or a little.
- Place your glass at your single cup brewer. Brew your K-cup into that 12 ounce glass.
- Take whatever kind of citrus fruit you are using and cut it into wedges (like we said, you can use lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit). Squeeze one wedge into the iced tea then place the rest into the glass for a nice look (put in as many as you'd like).
- Place the mint into the glass (if you are using any mint).
- Enjoy while soaking up some rays.