Some of the benefits that have been discovered about green tea have been debated so it's important to do research; however, it is true that many of the proclaimed health benefits of the stuff are indeed true.
- It helps with weight loss. Green tea has a compound in it that is known to boost a persons's metabolism. When your metabolism is higher, it burns off calories and such from food easier and faster than a slower metabolism. When fewer of those calories and fats make it through your system, you have less weight gain; pair that with exercise and a decent diet and you have weight loss.
- It helps with diabetes. When you have diabetes, glucose levels can be hard to manage. Green tea has been been reported to help control glucose levels, this helps slow down the blood sugar from rising after you eat.
- It helps with heart disease. It has been studied that green tea has the ability to improve the inner lining of the blood vessels; when the lining of the blood vessels is strong, the vessels withstand the changes in blood pressure much better than when the linings are weak.
- It helps with esophageal cancer. Esophageal cancer is getting much more common among people and green tea is able to help with that. Green tea is known for its ability to limit free radicals and cancer cells.
- It helps with cholesterol. Green tea has the ability to help reduce the bad cholesterol in your body, this improves the good cholesterol to bad cholesterol ratio.