Here's what you'll need for the recipe:
- An extra bold K-Cup coffee blend
- 4 ounces of milk - skim, 2 percent, or whole
- 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup - whatever brand that your heart desires will do.
- Whipped cream (used for topping, so no minimum amount required)
- A milk frother
- A large mug (at least 14 ounces)
Now that we have the ingredients ready to go, let's get started!
- Brew the K-Cup into your mug.
- Prep the milk in the milk frother while you are brewing the coffee. This won't take long.
- When the milk is done brewing, mix in the peppermint extract.
- Mix in your 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- Now, carefully stir in your milk (it will be hot) and the sugar (or sugar substitute) if you are adding in any of that.
- Lavish it with some whipped cream (tub or can, doesn't matter).
Enjoy your latte with some sunshine and warmth as we've made it out of winter!