It's time to be your own barista and make some incredible iced coffee that will wow your friends! Just keep it in the fridge and have your coffee cold and delicious whenever you want it.
- 1/2 lb bag of fresh coffee grounds
- 8 cups of boiling water
- 8 cups of iced water
- 1 can of sweet condensed milk
What you will need:
- Pour the ground coffee into a large bowl or pot that is capable of holding heat. Add in your 8 cups of boiling hot water. Stir in the coffee grounds and let sit for approximately five minutes.
- When using the french press, put the coffee mixture through the press in a few smaller batches.
- Once the coffee has gone through the press, throw the grounds away and mix in the 8 cups of iced water. Put this in the fridge.
- When you want to serve the coffee, fill a glass with ice and pour in the coffee. Add in 1-2 Tbsp of sweet condensed milk (this is to taste so it is really up to you).