- Organic coffee does not have any additives in it. What you get is pure ground coffee beans with nothing else added into it.
- It is full of nutrients and vitamins as well. You have even more antioxidant benefits than you get with non-organic. Antioxidants that help fight disease and even aging.
- You get caffeine in its greatest and purest way, this makes its energizing effect even better.
- It has even greater flavor- both in quality and quantity.
- The soil that the beans were grown in used organic fertilizer and that helps put the nutrients back into the soil.
- Organic fertilizer helps make a healthier, fuller crop that produces a much more quality product.
- The soil that the plants grow in is much more resistant to disease and ward off soil erosion.
- You help coffee farmers earn a better standard of living.