- Caramel. Using some of the caramel ice cream topping in your fridge will work wonderfully for this. If you are more of a purist, you can melt down some caramel and mix it in.
- Vanilla. Mixing in some vanilla extract or some vanilla coffee creamer makes coffee taste like heaven.
- Cinnamon. If you use ground cinnamon, then add in a teaspoon of it; if you want to be a bit more adventurous, then use a cinnamon stick to stir your coffee. This is a common thing to do in Spain and some South American countries. Very good.
- Ice cream. Mix in whatever kind of ice cream you want but I tend to stay with vanilla or chocolate. Make sure your coffee is hot enough to take the coldness of the ice cream and stay warm.
- Peppermint. Use a peppermint candy cane to stir your coffee, it tastes great and works wonderfully! It is cool, too, because you hear the candy cane crackle and melt due to the heat of the coffee.
- Chocolate. Make it mocha! I like to mix in some hot cocoa mix, chocolate chips, or break of pieces of a candy bar.
- Honey. A spoonful of honey gives it great flavor and texture. Who doesn't love honey?
- Marshmallow fluff. I was skeptical about this one but it gives great flavor and makes it a bit thick and creamy. Wow, so good.
Give these tips a try! You'd be surprised how delicious some can be, like the marshmallow fluff, who knew? Once you try them, let us know on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or in the comments!